- Tournament format: BO3 Double elimination, finals will be BO5, with
a second BO3 game if the loser's bracket finalist wins the BO5.
- BO3: Both players eliminate one map, the remaining two will be played.
- Coin flip also decides map order, player A is the person who wins the
coinflip and player B is the one who lost
- Player B eliminates first map
- Player A eliminates second map
- Of the two remaining maps, Player A decides which one is played first
- Player A will play on the left side, Player B will play on the right side
- If a third map needs to be played, Player A eliminates first, Player
B second, and the map to play will be decided by a coin flip.
- BO5: Both players choose two different maps from the map pool, if
both choose the same map it will be played twice. Both picks will be
- Coin flip decides map order, assuming player A wins the coin flip and
player B loses, then
- Player A chooses which map is played first
- Second map is then chosen by player B
- Third map will be player A's remaining choice, and fourth map
player B's second choice.
- If a fifth map needs to be played, Player A eliminates first, Player
B second, and the map to play will be decided by coinflip.
- Round time limit: 7 minutes with sudden death after, other settings
|Maybe Next Time:||Dyaheon|